Terms of Sales
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by SE Operations Pty Ltd ABN 80 110 352 424 subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. SE Operations Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of SE Operations Pty Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SE Operations Pty Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will SE Operations Pty Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. SE Operations Pty Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying SE Operations Pty Ltd or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of SE Operations Pty Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of SE Operations Pty Ltd, or any other third party.
- You acknowledge that SE Operations Pty Ltd are not medical practitioners and this site should not be used to diagnose medical conditions and their cures.
- Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to SE Operations Pty Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- Indemnify SE Operations Pty Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by SE Operations Pty Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the SE Operations Pty Ltd site and the other purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.